Alta Mira Recovery Programs
Alta Mira welcomes men and women with a broad range of addiction, substance use, and complex co-occurring mental health disorders. Our innovative world-class addiction specialists go beyond the treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction to help clients identify and address any underlying co-occurring issues so they can truly begin to heal.
Our comprehensive neuropsychological testing and assessments, unique therapeutic experiences, and collaborative care approach provide clients with a transformative foundation to achieve lasting recovery.
Our industry-leading treatment outcomes demonstrate our commitment to quality care. Our beautiful facility overlooking the San Francisco Bay is a safe, secluded, and compassionate environment for clients to heal and recover.
Our program goes beyond substance abuse treatment and co-occurring disorders; we help heal the wounds and life challenges that contribute to addiction struggles.
- Our transformative treatment program includes medically supervised detox, weekly meetings with our addiction psychiatrist and internist, a minimum of three individual therapy sessions per week, with the opportunity for advanced work in our intensive workshop series. We provide effective, evidence-based treatment for lasting recovery.
- Our 4-Day Family Program helps families work on their own healing and growth while learning how to best support their loved one’s recovery.
- Ongoing client support post-treatment, including fee weekly alumni support groups, quarterly alumni renewals, and regular check-ins with our Alumni Coordinator.
Alta Mira is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Often Successful Out-of-Network:
- Anthem BCBS
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magellan Healthcare
- United Health Care/UBH/Optum
- Value Options